One of the Army Nurse Corps Associationís major initiatives is the Scholarship Program. Its purpose is the support of nursing education through scholarship funding to worthy students who are US citizens in an accredited baccalaureate or graduate nursing or anesthesia program. Below are the eligibility criteria and general information. For the details, please download our informational flyer. Complete guidelines and application form are in the Documents section below.
- Students currently enrolled in an accredited baccalaureate or advanced degree nursing or nurse anesthesia program who:
- Are serving or have previously served in any branch, and at any rank, of a component of the US Army (Active Army, Army National Guard and Army Reserve);
- Are not currently receiving funding by a component of the US Army, (e.g., scholarship ROTC students and students receiving full GI Bill benefits are not eligible); and,
- As applicable, have received an Honorable Discharge.
- Nursing or anesthesia students whose parent(s), spouse, or child(ren) is serving or has served in a component of the US Army.
The 2015 ANCA scholarships will be $3,000 per selected applicant. All applications must be submitted on the 2015 form by 31 March 2015 and will be reviewed by the ANCA Education Committee. Selected students will be notified within a few weeks thereafter. Scholarship funds are sent to the school to be managed for the student and not sent directly to the student.
The Army Nurse Corps Association does not have an official relationship with the US Army, the Army Nurse Corps or the Reserve Officer Training Corps. Accordingly there is no military service obligation for the student receiving this scholarship. If you have questions you may use our Contact Us form below.
- The Informational Flyer below provides general information and is also suitable for posting on bulletin boards, etc.
- The Word application form is preferred. It can be completed digitally using Microsoft Word (or equivalent word processing software) and submitted as an email attachment or printed and sent by mail.
- If the Word Form cannot be used, the PDF version can be printed and completed by hand, then either scanned and submitted as an email attachment or sent by postal mail.
For More Information
To contact the ANCA Education Committee about our scholarships, enter your name and email address, the subject of your query and the message text, and click Submit.
^ Back to Top ^
Or write to:
ANCA Scholarship Program
PO Box 458
Lisbon, MD 21765-0458.